Are You Having Problems Filing An Insurance Claim?
Filing fire insurance claims after a disaster, such as a fire or a flood has occurred, can become stressful. There are companies out there who will appoint them a loss adjuster and say that they can ‘adjust’ your claim for you when they are actually adjusting it for the benefit of your insurance company.
Loss adjusters are the people who make sure that your claim stays in YOUR favour. They make sure that when it comes to negotiating the final claim, you get everything that you are entitled to. They will have a team of specialised experts who can put you on the same level as your insurance company and also gives you a higher chance of success when it comes to negotiating your final claim.
Some companies have immediate contact with a network of professional local builders who are experts in fire and flood restoration. Their builders and contractors do insurance work on a day-to-day basis, and therefore are experienced in the field.
Many of the companies will make sure that you are getting all that you are entitled to, meaning that you are satisfied with what’s going on. They make sure that your wants and needs are their top priority. They will adjust your claim, meet up with your insurers and do all of the negotiations, including the one for the final claim.
Since they work for YOU and not your insurance company, we ensure that your interests are our top priority. Some find that a high percentage of our clients benefit from each and every service that we provide, throughout the whole process of filing an insurance claim.
Has Your Property Been Affected By a Flood?
A flood can be one of the most devastating things, meaning that people are left quite distraught after one has occurred. There are many flood restoration companies who all have the same aim, to make sure that your property has been returned to how it was before the accident.
There are many causes of a flood, whether it be a natural disaster or it is an escape of water from a burst pipe. Either way you need the professionals to help. Every flood restoration company carries out these three steps when carrying out their services
- Getting rid of water and sewage – This is done by using hi-tech equipment so that the damage can be thoroughly examined, both obvious and hidden. This also involves assessing areas which have water in them and then removing it.
- Cleaning – This is done so that when it comes to repairing your property, then the building is clean and has a safe structure. When carrying this out, one of the most important stages are mould remediation. By getting rid of this, then you can be sure that your family’s health will be renewed, as well as the health of your property
- Sanitisation – This is so that you can be sure that your property has the same level of stability it did before the disaster. The company will send members of their team who specialise in this, meaning that you also have a professional’s word for it as well.
A lot of the companies who specialise in flood restoration will have professional contractors who can carry out services such as:
- Removing any broken furniture and disposing it
- Redecorating both inside and outside of the property
- Making sure that your property is safe to be in
For More information on how we assist you call 0800 865 4999